How To Prepare Stuffed Spinach Mushroom Dosa.This dish requires around thirty minutes to prepare and the ingredients mentioned here is enough for three servings.
Ingredients For Stuffed Mushroom Dosa.
- Wheat flour - 1 cup.
- Spinach puree - 1/2 cup.
- Salt - as per taste.
- Small rava ( semolina or chiroti rava ) - 1/4 cup.
Ingredients For Mushroom Stuffing.
- Button Mushrooms - 12.
- Onions -1 big sized.
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp.
- Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander leaves - 3 sprigs.
- Maggie cubes - 2.
- Ginger - garlic paste - 1 tsp.
- Garam Masala powder - 1/2 tsp.
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp.
Method To Make Stuffed Spinach Mushroom Dosa.
- First and foremost, we will have to prepare spinach puree for this.
- Immerse the spinach leaves in hot boiling water for few minutes and when cooled grind it in the mixer into a puree without adding water.
- Now take a big mixing bowl and add spinach puree in it.
- Add wheat flour, small rava ( also known as chiroti rava) , salt and add enough water ( roughly around 2 cups) .
- The batter should be just like any other dosa consistency.
- Now let us prepare the stuffing .
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp of oil in it.
- Add chopped onions and saute for a few minutes.
- Now add cleaned and chopped mushrooms in it.
- Add salt and let it boil for few minutes. You need not add any water as the mushrooms tends loose the water content..
- When the mushroom is cooked add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, Maggie cubes, and finally coriander leaves in to it.
- Now heat the dosa pan or an iron griddle for this purpose.
- Smear 1/2 tsp of oil evenly on it.
- Now spread a ladle full of dosa batter over the pan and spread it in a circular motion from the center of the pan to the edges of it .close the lid.
- After a few seconds remove the lid and smear 1 tsp of oil over it .Flip the dosa to the other side and let it roast for few seconds.
- Flip the dosa once again back to the other side and spread 1 tbsp of mushroom filling over the dosa .
- Roll the dosa and transfer it into the serving plate.
Kitchen Masti Points.
- You can substitute the rava or semolina with rice flour.
- For a more tempting look you can serve it with a dash of butter or cheese on the top of the dosa.