How To Prepare Veg Schezwan NoodlesThis dish requires around twenty minutes to prepare and the ingredients mentioned here is suffiicient for two servings.
Ingredients For Veg Schezwan Noodles
- Hakka noodles - one packet
- Schezwan sauce - 5 to 6 tbsps
- Salt - as required
- Carrot - 1
- Cabbage - 1/4th cup
- Capsicum - 1
- Spring onions - 1/4th cup
- Oil - 2 tbsps
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Garlic - 10 cloves
Method To Make Veg Schezwan Noodles
- Boil around 10 cups of water in a big vessel with one tsp of oil in it.
- When the bubbles starts to appear, add the hakka noodles and leave it to boil.
- When the noodles gets boiled, drain the water and spread it on a plate.
- Now, heat a pan or a wok with two tsp of oil in it.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic, shredded cabbage, carrot, capsicum and chopped spring onions.
- Stir fry on a medium flame.
- Now add salt, schezwan sauce, soya sauce and mix well. I have already shown you how to prepare schezwan sauce in one of my previous blog posts. Please refer to the schezwan sauce recipe.
Now your spicy veg schezwan noodles is ready to be served.!!!
Kitchen Masti Points
- If you wish, you can add one chopped onion too.
- You can also add half tsp of sugar. ( even though its optional.)
- Chinese dishes usually contains ajinomoto but since it is unhealthy, it is totally your choice to use it.
- If you wish to have more spicier noodles, then you can increase the quantity of schezwan sauce.